5 Delicious Crepe Places Near Campus

1. Vive La Crepe

Location: 61 East 8th Street

Hours: Mon-Sat: 8:00am-10:00pm

Sun: 9:00am-Midnight

Menu: Most of the crepes cost between $8-$10. You can buy both sweet and savory crepes, as well as hot and cold drinks. Very conveniently located near campus, and the crepes are very much portable so you could either eat it there or take it on the go.

*takes NYU Dining Dollars

2. Golden Crepes

Location: 82 2nd Ave

Hours: Sun-Wed: 9:00am-11:00am

Thurs: 9:00am-Midnight

Fri-Sat: 9:00am-11:00am

Menu: Golden Crepes offers both sweet and savory crepes (my favorite is the lemon and butter crepe; it is absolutely delicious), and also an assortment of sides and drinks, smoothies and juices. One crepe can cost upwards of $7 depending on whether you get sweet/savory, a la mode, etc, but they are very much worth it. The only negative is that it’s about a 10-15 minute walk from campus.

3. The Crooked Tree

Location: 110 Saint Marks Place

Hours: Sun-Mon 11:00am-Midnight

Menu: The Crooked Tree isn’t solely a crepe place, but they do have a variety of sweet and savory crepes as well as sandwiches, salads, hot and cold drinks. Sweet crepes can cost between $4 and $8 and a savory crepe can cost between $7 and $11.

4. J-Swirl

Location: 247 East 14th Street

Hours: Sun-Mon: 11:00am-11:00pm

Menu: There is an assortment of intricate and fun sweet and savory crepes. J-Swirl also offers milkshakes and coffee. It’s about a 10-15 minute walk from campus.

5. Creperie NYC

Location: 112 Macdougal Street

Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11:00am-3:00am

Fri-Sat: 11:00am-4:am

Menu: There are sweet and savory crepes, as well as vegetarian crepes, milkshakes and smoothies. The sweet crepes can range from $5 and $12 and the savory crepes are $8-$11. It’s about a 3 minute walk from Washington Square Park.

Image credits: 13 / 4 / 5