freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

NSU Campus Cutie: Sandreca Citizen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NSU chapter.

Sandreca Citizen, a junior business major at Norfolk State University has just been crowned campus queen but she is much more than what meets the eye. As a well decorated student and active member of several campus organizations, it is no wonder NSU chose her to represent the illustrious University. Her Campus NSU recently interviewed Citizen and had her fill out our “Campus Cutie” questionaire, here are her answers:

HCNSU:   Are you involved in any organizations on  campus?

Sandreca: Yes, I am a member of sister circle, African Student Association, Robert C. Nusbaum Honors College, National Society of Leadership and Success, and Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated Delta Epsilon Chapter. 

HCNSU: What is your relationship status?

Sandreca: I’m definitely single and ready to mingle. Lol

HCNSU: What qualities would you look for in an ideal partner?

Sandreca:  Funny, spontaneous, and genuine

HCNSU: What is something that you are passionate about?

Sandreca: Making this world a better place.

HCNSU: Describe yourself in four words.

Sandreca: Driven, intelligent, quirky, and fun

HCNSU:  What is one quote that you live by?

Sandreca:  I live by many but this one translates to many situations: ” Life is a beautiful mess, and it’s a blessing”

HCNSU:  What is one thing that most people on campus don’t know about you?

Sandreca:  I played the flute from elementary to high school and can moderately read music 

HCNSU: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Sandreca: Paying off my college debt and investing in my first real estate home. 

HCNSU:  What is one thing you are looking forward to during your reign as Miss NSU?

Sandreca: Meeting my Spartan Family and raising new standards that leave this university better than I left it!

HCNSU: What would you like to be remembered for?

Sandreca: I would like to be remembered for my compassion in action. Simply for being someone who saw wrong and did something to improve it.

With aspirations like those, we have no doubt that Sandreca’s reign as Miss Norfolk State University will be sucessful. To keep up with Sandreca, follow her on instagram @sandrecac and continue following us @hercampusatnsu to find out who our next campus cutie will be. You never know, it could be you!

A free spirit who was born and raised in California, Chere is currently a student at Norfolk State University. At school, you are likely to find her studying mass communications -- but she is a firm believer in the expansion of knowledge in all areas. A strong advocate for Black women, equality, and social justice, Chere hopes to use her writing to further answer her call to activism.