This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NSU chapter.

We all remember everyone’s favorite redhead high school hero, Kim Possible, battling various supervillains alongside her trusty sidekick Ron Stoppable, and his naked mole rat Rufus. Disney has now made a live-action remake to the popular cartoon that is set to air on February 15, 2019, at 8:00 pm ET/PT on Disney Channel. However, since the drop of the sneak peek a couple weeks ago, fans haven’t been too excited about the new film and are already saying it’s #cancelled.

Watch the sneak peek here:

Many fans are really upset about the look and casting of the latest Disney Channel original movie. They’re all in an uproar about Kim swapping her iconic crop top and cargo pants look for a lengthy turtleneck and leggings. The sassiness and athleticism of Shego and Kim are watered down and traded in for weak tumble rolls, and WHERE IN THE WORLD IS RUFUS??!! Overall, the movie looks low budget and right now Disney seems to be letting us all down with the remake of one of our favorite childhood cartoon. I guess we’ll just have to wait until the 15th for us to get our full opinion on the new movie. What do you think after seeing the trailer? Is the Kim Possible Live Action Movie #cancelled for you as well? Comment below!

Jaila is a Sophmore Mass Communication major at Norfolk State University. She was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia. She loves makeup, dancing, and writing.