This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NSU chapter.

Not only has Cardi B been dominating the music industry and taking over the charts. She has also become very known for her beautiful and trendy fashion sense. From music videos, shows, award ceremonies, and television appearances; she has always been the best dressed. The “Bodak Yellow” rapper has been seen sitting front row at fashion shows with Anna Wintour and even came out with her own collection with well-known brands such as  Fashion Nova, Reebok, and even Steve Madden. Her new Fashion Nova collection sold out within hours! Her line with Fashion Nova reportedly helped them become the top trending fashion search of 2018.

[Image Source: Steve Madden]

From her flashy nails, big furs, and bold colors, the “Okurrr” queen is known for her dramatics and making sure she has all eyes on her when she enters a room. Cardi makes her statements with the help of her stylist, Kollin Carter, who gets his inspiration for her outfits from Misa Hylton. It is said that Misa Hylton is responsible for styling Lil Kim, and being behind all her most iconic looks. Cardi and Carter work very well together because they both have their own sense of style and their own vision. One tip that was shared from Carter is that Cardi is not a big fan of accessories. Carter told Cosmopolitan that “Because she’s such a big personality, I think sometimes she feels like adding anything, any other accent, can just come off as a lot.”  

[Image Source: Unleash Your Style]

Cardi B has grown so much over the years. From rising to fame on Instagram to Love & Hip Hop to becoming a mother to becoming a Grammy award-winning artist; her fashion sense has leveled up along the way. Whenever she is hitting the stage or showing out for a guest appearance, she is sure to serve us looks! If you want the drip like Cardi B, head over to fashionnova.com and check out her collection. 

Briana Newman majoring in Biology Pre-Professional.