element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

6 Christmas Fashion Must Haves Available at Walmart

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NSU chapter.

With Christmas right around the corner, everyone wants to know who has the most holiday spirit. From ugly sweaters to dingle jewelry, Walmart has it all! It is especially perfect for someone on a budget and has convenient in-store pick up and delivery options available. Here is a great list of items you can purchase there to look good while embracing your holiday spirit.  

Ugly Christmas Sweater

An ugly Christmas sweater is the statement piece for the holidays. Whether it is for an ugly sweater party, holiday shopping, or even Christmas Day — you need at least one. They make great outfits for holiday photos as well. 

Reindeer Antlers or Christmas Hat

We all need some festive headgear, and what better way to add that flair than by adding wonderful antlers to complete your Christmas look. The best thing about them is that they are inexpensive and practically every store carries them.

Christmas Leggings

Who doesn’t love a good pair of leggings for these cold winter months? Walmart has great holiday leggings filled with Christmas trees, lights, and so much more all for under $10 dollars. A great inexpensive buy for those on a budget.

Jingle Bell Earrings

Earrings are a great statement pieces, especially for the girl who loves selfies. Jingle bell earrings not only bring joy to the kids who love to pull them but also to the wearer as they jingle when you move. These wonderful earrings are available for a low price at Walmart.

Ear Muffs, Scarf and Mitten Set

I know it’s freezing outside and many of us are already asking for snow. What better way to celebrate a snow-filled Christmas than with a beautiful set that matches. With these sets I can guarantee you’ll be warm and most likely to win a snowball fight. 

Comfortable Christmas Pajamas

On the morning of Christmas what better way to run and open your gifts up than in a nice Christmas pajama set. These are wonderful and make a great outfit for the post your going to make on Instagram of you opening your gifts.

If you get every item on this list, I can guarantee you owned the holidays and truly are a Christmas fashionista!

I am mass com and theather major. I love writing, dancing and watching tv. My goal in life is to write and produce my own tevison shows. I go to nsu and i am expecting and want to gradute in dec of 2021.