This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

The largest bar crawl in Europe hit the streets of Nottingham last night, with groups of students showing off some pretty impressive fancy dress efforts. Her Campus presents our favourite team costumes of the night! Were you spotted?

Many teams chose to relive their childhood on the infamous bar crawl, with people dressing up as their favourite TV/Film characters and toys!

These guys really went to INFINITY AND BEYOND levels of effort

Her Campus could not trace the whereabouts of Fred and Shaggy for this photo. The investigation remains ongoing.

A more complete gang, plus a scary ghoul!

Who you gonna call!?

Can we match this team with a group of Ken dolls? Anyone?

Other teams decided to show off their exotic tastes via the medium of costume…

Anyone fancy sushi? They even have soy sauce!

Some groups just went for a more weird and wacky theme…

Animal secret agents!? Truly. Terrifying.

The Alien Princesses have landed.

The 90s are so in right now. If you had a team of 5, you most likely tried to channel your inner Spice Girl…

A poor man’s Spice Girls! WANNABES

Shoutout to the 34 bus team!

Remember the days the 34 wasn’t a double decker? Ah, distant memories…

Sweet tooth inspiration!

Whose Bean creative this year?!

Thank you to everyone who allowed Her Campus to photograph you and to those who submitted. 

Alien Princesses Image Credit: Harriet Evans

Harriet Dunlea is Campus Correspondent and Co-Editor in Chief of Her Campus Nottingham. She is a final year English student at the University of Nottingham. Her passion for student journalism derives from her too-nosey-for-her-own-good nature.
Leona Hinds

Nottingham

Leona is a final year languages student. This year she's back in Nottingham after spending her year abroad in the Canary Islands and China. She is sporty, curious and has a weakness for Kit Kat Chunkys.
I'm a second year student at the University of Nottingham studying History and American Studies.
Kate Box

Nottingham

Sam is a Third Year at the University of Nottingham, England and Campus Correspondent for HC Nottingham. She is studying English and would love a career in journalism or marketing (to name two very broad industries). But for now, her favourite pastimes include nightclubs, ebay, cooking, reading, hunting down new music, watching thought-provoking films, chatting, and attempting to find a sport/workout regime that she enjoys!