Snapped: Aubrey’s Traditional Creperie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

If you’re a foodie like myself, having drinks and a catch up with your girl friends just doesn’t cut it. Throughout my time in Nottingham I have made it my aim to try as many eateries as possible. Restaurants, afternoon tea, pancakes, waffles, milkshakes… you find a place I haven’t heard of and I will try it. To celebrate a friend’s birthday, we had lunch at Aubrey’s Traditional Creperie. A quaint, hidden spot in the West Arcade, the room could not have been more than a few metres wide and long. However, good things definitely come in small packages. They served a range of galletts (savory crepes) and sweet crepes, as well as selling homemade and fairtrade produce.  I treated myself (as I should have been watching my diet for the formal event I had the following day) to a banana and chocolate crepe with a pot of tea. Not only was the crepe delicious and the crockery twee, it was also very reasonably priced for an independent business.

If you do fancy treating yourself to some good food (which is usually always), then try out this cute little place for yourself!

amyfarr

Nottingham

Naomi Upton

Nottingham

Naomi is a third year English student at Nottingham University and Co-Editor in Chief of HC Nottingham. Naomi would love a career in journalism or marketing but for now she spends her time beauty blogging, attempting to master the delicate art of Pinterest, being an all-black-outfit aficionado, wasting time on Buzzfeed, going places, taking pictures and staying groovy.