This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Sam Dean

Hometown: South London

Degree: History

Year: Third

Campus Involvement: Tab Editor, URN Sports Show enthusiast and self-proclaimed worst referee on campus

Dream Job: Fighter pilot. I have a flight suit ready and waiting.

Personal Claim to Fame: I found pootopia: http://nottingham.tab.co.uk/2013/11/28/the-best-places-to-poo-on-campus-finding-pootopia/

Fun Fact: I tell people I’m from South London but I am actually from Surrey.

Most Embarassing Uni Moment: I was a Gold Teeth rep for one week. I didn’t sell my tickets and ended up losing money. My attempt at being an edgy ticket rep was a total failure.

Favourite Food: My mummy’s lasagne.

Where Can You Be Found on a Friday Night in Notts?: It used to be Ocean, but I’ve got real boring in my old age.

Hannah Rought is a third year English student at University of Nottingham. She is successfully (?) managing her studies and being Head of Social Media for Her Campus Nottingham. Expect her to tweet #thirdyearwoes a lot this year, she doesn't want to graduate and have to become a real life grown up! 
Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.