Portland Juice Bar: A Healthy Alternative Between Classes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

For those of you without the luxury of a meal card (ie. those who are sadly no longer freshers), you know the pain of going to Portland for lunch and being lured upstairs by the smell of Chicken Joes or the dangerously good range of Chicago-Town pizzas. So, after exploring Portland, we have found a healthy spot for your next lunch break: Portland Juice bar. Offering fruit smoothies and ‘yoggies’ with a hearty variety of fruit choices, we definitely recommend it. The bar also sells pancakes with sweet or sour fillings available, so if you still want a little bit of naughty food but a good dose of vitamins, hit up the Juice Bar and get both! Open all day, and on the main floor of the Students Union.

Anna is a 4th year student at the University of Nottingham. She studies American Studies and completed a year abroad at the University of Illinois, USA in 2011/12 where she found her passion for Her Campus by working for Her Campus Illinois as a news editorial intern. After graduating, Anna wishes to pursue her dream of moving to London (or even the US eventually!) and working in something creative and fast-paced, whether it be editing, fashion journalism, PR or publishing. Hobbies (/obsessions) include fashion, shopping, traveling, music and, most importantly, food.