Our Favourite Looks from Cannes so Far…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Cannes Film Festival comes at the same time every year; when we’re sat in the library revising and writing essays whilst looking at the lucky celebrities who get to enjoy the sun and sea under the cover of promoting their work. One of the biggest (and longest) events in the A-list social calendar, the women have the opportunity to wear an array of fabulous outfits, and so far, they haven’t disappointed. This our roundup of the best looks so far…

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

We love the fact that Rosie’s matched her lipstick to her Alexandre Vauthier gown, especially as it’s from her Autograph collection (in ‘Supermodel Kiss’). So, so gorgeous.

Jessica Chastain

The epitome of glamour, Jessica Chastain just knows what looks good with her skin tone and body – or at least her stylist does. We can’t get enough of that fantastic figure and bob.

Jourdan Dunn

Jourdan looked like a princess in this gorgeous Ralph and Russo ball gown – just look at that train! Need.

Cheryl

After another turbulent year for Cheryl, she’s still managed to turn it around for Cannes. In addition her gorg outfits, her face looks radiant which we can’t help but feel might be partly due to a certain boyband member.

Kristen Stewart

We actually love what Kristen is wearing here! Not one usually for sticking by the rules, she has fun with the event and doesn’t take it too seriously. We love the combination of the Chanel dress with the sunglasses and platinum bob.

Kendall Jenner

Kendall arrived in Cannes for the second year running and true to her family, she’s pulled out all the stops and looks amazing. Her hair and make-up are #goals, especially in the black dress, and those Chopard jewels are everything. We can’t decide between these outfits because they are SO good. Why aren’t we worldwide supermodels.

LITERALLY EVERYTHING BLAKE LIVELY HAS WORN

Blake always look #flawless at red carpet events, but for Cannes she’s really pulled out all the stops. In promotion of her new films The Shallows and Café Society, and as an ambassador for L’Oréal, the actress has had multiple outfit changes a day – even more impressive considering she’s revealed her new baby bump! If you don’t follow her on Instagram, do; she’s hilarious and proves that red carpet events aren’t actually real life. That Cinderella Vivienne Westwood dress though!! Love you Blake. 

Sources:

www.vogue.co.uk

www.cosmopolitan.co.uk

www.pinterest.com

www.themalayonline.com