This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Each week we will be introducing you to a member of our team with our series #MeetTheTeamMonday. This week, Rowan is answering some questions…

Hello Rowan! How would your best friend describe you in 3 words?

I asked my nicest friend and she said organised, caring and ambitious!

What has being at university taught you? 

I’ve always been pretty introverted but Uni has taught me to put myself out there more! All of my best experiences so far have come from throwing myself into new things.

What is your favourite spot in Nottingham?

My favourite spot in Nottingham is definitely on campus. I love going on group runs in the evening, especially around the lake.

Ocean or Crisis?

In first year I would have said Crisis, but I was in denial – I’m an Ocean girl at heart.

Are you a dog or a cat person?

One hundred percent a dog person – I have a husky pup at home and I’m missing our walks!

What is your favourite place in the world that you have visited?

Verona is very special to me: the city is gorgeous, swimming in Lake Garda is one of my favourite memories and, as a Shakespeare lover, I geeked out a bit when I visited Juliet’s Balcony.

What would you spend your money on if you won the lottery?

I would definitely go travelling – I’d love to see more of Asia and South America.

Rowan Perry

Nottingham '21

Hi everyone, I'm currently in the second year of my English degree, which I'm enjoying so much I think I'm going to do a postgrad! Writing articles has always been a release for me and I'm looking forwards to sharing my work with the Her Campus readers!
2019/ 2020 Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Nottingham A love for writing, drinking tea & chatting about uncomfortable things.