Photo of Nottingham University Campus used in our weekly Meet The Team content
Aleena Rupani

#MeetTheTeamMonday: Lottie Cox

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Each week we will be introducing you to a member of our team with our series #MeetTheTeamMonday. This week, Lottie has answered a few questions…

Hi Lottie!

What year are you in and what are you studying at the University of Nottingham? 

I’m in my third and final year, and I study English with Creative Writing. 

What is your position at Her Campus this year?  

I’m a reviewer. 

What has being at university taught you?  

How to have a work/life balance! It’s a tricky one to get right, but I keep reminding myself that as important as uni work is, sometimes it’s good just to make the most of being in Nottingham with my friends before we all graduate. 

Favourite restaurant/place to get food in Nottingham?  

Doughnotts does the most amazing donuts! Also, Sexy Mamma Love Spaghetti (yes that’s the actual name) is great for a fancy meal – the food is delicious and it’s so cosy.  

Where are you originally from? 

I’m from West Berkshire, near Reading. It wasn’t until I came to University that I found out no one knows where that is! 

Are you a dog or a cat person?  

Dog person, 100%! I keep threatening to sneak my dog into my uni house because I miss her so much… 

What is your favourite place in the world that you have visited? 

Italy! I want to learn Italian so that maybe I can live there someday – it’s so beautiful.

Lottie Cox

Nottingham '21

Hi, I'm a final year English with Creative Writing student. I'm a lover of movie nights, my dog and a good cup of tea!
Jess Smith

Nottingham '21

2020/2021 Editor-in-Chief for HerCampus Nottingham. Aspiring Journalist, with a lot of love for all things bookish. Final Year Sociology student, with a primary interest in Gender Studies, Film Analysis & Mental Health!