Photo of Nottingham University Campus used in our weekly Meet The Team content
Aleena Rupani

#MeetTheTeamMonday: Hannah Sutton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Each week we will be introducing you to a member of our team with our series #MeetTheTeamMonday. This week, Hannah has answered a few questions…

Hi Hannah! What year are you in and what are you studying at the University of Nottingham? 

I’m in my second year, and I study English at Nottingham. 

What is your position at Her Campus this year?  

I’m a contributor, but I have done a review piece too.

How would your best friend describe you in 3 words?  

Loud, chatty and confident!

What has being at university taught you?  

That I have an obsession with living in a clean kitchen! I am sure my housemates get super frustrated with me when I side-eye their 2 day washing up, but they secretly love the fact I will often clean up their mess because I like cleaning (which became prominent when I went home, and the house soon became an absolute tip!)

Why did you decide to join the Her Campus Nottingham team? 

I have always been interested in writing, but I lacked confidence. Writing for a magazine where I get such freedom with what to write, as well as constant encouragement and advice, means I am eager to write a new piece, which I can share with friends or family- allowing me a chance to connect with people, which has been made difficult rather recently. 

Hannah Sutton

Nottingham '22

20 - Editor in Chief @ Nottingham
Jess Smith

Nottingham '21

2020/2021 Editor-in-Chief for HerCampus Nottingham. Aspiring Journalist, with a lot of love for all things bookish. Final Year Sociology student, with a primary interest in Gender Studies, Film Analysis & Mental Health!