This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Now we’re at the end of term, we’re sad to say goodbye to our graduating execs Sheetal and Hannah. The girls gave HC Notts a few words about their time with us and what they’ve got planned for the future!

Sheetal Mistry – Campus Correspondent

I’ve been with Her Campus for a year and a half – I started off as a careers blogger and for the past year I’ve had the privilege of working alongside Sam as the Co-Editor of HC Nottingham! We’ve had an incredible couple of years, moving up multiple chapter levels and growing in membership and recognition across campus. During my year as Co-Ed in particular I’ve been lucky enough to work with an amazing team, organising our successful Fashion Party and ending with a Gold chapter level. The experience I’ve gained has been invaluable, and will definitely be one of the first things I put on any future job applications! It is so sad to be leaving, but I cannot wait to see what our new team will be able to achieve next year.

Hannah Rought – Social Media and Publicity

I’ve had a fantastic two years with Her Campus. I’ve been here since the very beginning (thanks to Anna and Maddie for starting this all up) and it’s been so exciting seeing it grow into something that can compete with the other media big dogs on campus! I am so grateful for the valuable experience Her Campus has given me as a blogger, a journalist and social media gal that I’m going to pursue something similar in the big bad world of a graduate! In September I am going to be studying magazine journalism at Trent (I’ll keep my eye on you!) Her Campus is one of my proudest experiences at uni and I’m really sad to say goodbye. Good Luck to the new exec, I’m excited to see what happens next – it’s going to be great.

Good luck girls, you’ll be missed! However, a new year means a fresh new team of execs (and one old face as well…) Meet the new heads of Her Campus Nottingham!

Sam Carey – Campus Correspondent

Year: 3rd

Degree: English

What are you most looking forward to at HC Nottingham next year?: I was a bit scared at the prospect of Sheetal and Hannah leaving this year, as we’ve made a really strong team and had a lot of fun together! I’m still sad to see them go but I feel like we’ve got a really great team next year and I can’t wait to work with the girls and get to know them a bit better. I’m most looking forward to expanding our team (and content) even more and making our name a bigger player in the student journo field!

Harriet Dunlea – Campus Correspondent

Year: 3rd

Degree: English

What are you most looking forward to in HC Nottingham next year?: I’m really excited to work with and get to know new writers next year! I’m looking forward to hearing all their fresh ideas for articles and seeing them develop as contributing writers for the chapter. I’m confident that Her Campus Nottingham is going to have a fantastic year – and I can’t wait to get started!

Kimberley Bond – Head of Publicity

Year: 3rd

Degree: English Studies

What are you most looking forward to in HC this year?: I’m really excited to be on the Her Campus Executive team this year; I had the pleasure of working with them in March for our Fashion Party. I’m looking forward to unifying the team at Her Campus by organising socials at some of Nottingham’s best venues, as well as planning other events both on and off campus.

Joanna Webley-Brown – Co-Head of Social Media

Year: 3rd (dun dun duun)

Degree: English Language and Literature

What are you most looking forward to in HC Nottingham this year?: Ah so many things! It’s going to be a very exciting year. We have such a great team so I know that our articles and socials are going to be bigger and better. In terms of social media, we are in the process of incorporating more social platforms such as Youtube and Pinterest – so watch this space! ­­­­­

Imogen Vance – Co-head of Social Media

Year: 3rd

Degree: Sociology

What are you most looking forward to in HC Nottingham this year?: I’m really looking forward to boosting HC Nottingham’s popularity via social media. I also can’t wait to meet the new team, write more articles and go on great HC Notts socials!

Sam is a Third Year at the University of Nottingham, England and Campus Correspondent for HC Nottingham. She is studying English and would love a career in journalism or marketing (to name two very broad industries). But for now, her favourite pastimes include nightclubs, ebay, cooking, reading, hunting down new music, watching thought-provoking films, chatting, and attempting to find a sport/workout regime that she enjoys!  
Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.
Hannah Rought is a third year English student at University of Nottingham. She is successfully (?) managing her studies and being Head of Social Media for Her Campus Nottingham. Expect her to tweet #thirdyearwoes a lot this year, she doesn't want to graduate and have to become a real life grown up! 
I am a third year (eek!) English student at the University of Nottingham. When I'm not blogging from behind my laptop, you will find me reading, writing and being your general English Lit student.
Harriet Dunlea is Campus Correspondent and Co-Editor in Chief of Her Campus Nottingham. She is a final year English student at the University of Nottingham. Her passion for student journalism derives from her too-nosey-for-her-own-good nature.