James Noble

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Meet our Campus Cutie, James Noble!

Name: James Noble

Hometown: Leeds

Degree: English and History

Year: 3

Campus Involvement: Splitting time between Hallward and the Impact office.

Dream Job: Astronaut

Personal Claim to Fame: Met Dick (of Dick and Dom in da Bungalow) in The Bodega, shouted “bogies”. 

Fun Fact: Lead singer in a band from Years 7-9 at secondary school, feat. Arctic Monkeys and Oasis covers that would put Turner and the Gallagher brothers to shame.

Favourite Food: Caviar, or failing that, kebab.

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment: Almost making it to town wearing my flatmate’s skimpy dress for our freshers year 7-legged, before exiting the bus to be sick, being chaperoned home, whipping the dress off on arrival and swinging it round my head. And yes, it was as emotionally scarring for everyone present as you can imagine. 

Where can you be found on a Friday night? The aforementioned Bodega, I’m told I’m there too often, I disagree.

Naomi Upton

Nottingham

Naomi is a third year English student at Nottingham University and Co-Editor in Chief of HC Nottingham. Naomi would love a career in journalism or marketing but for now she spends her time beauty blogging, attempting to master the delicate art of Pinterest, being an all-black-outfit aficionado, wasting time on Buzzfeed, going places, taking pictures and staying groovy.