This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

‘That 70s Show’ stars Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher welcome a beautiful baby girl to the world on the 30th of September, 6am – just in time for Jewish New Year! The stars have not yet named their baby but have mentioned that they are looking for a traditional Russian name. The two are going strong despite the media bombarding the web with news that Demi Moore (Kutcher’s ex wife) is devasted.

There has also been positive media surrounding the event! Kunis spoke of her pregnancy in May on The Ellen DeGeneres show stating that “[Ashton] assumed I was gonna have goofy cravings, so he stocked our secondary fridge with weird food, just, like pickles and sauerkraut, or, like anchovies and ice creams, just in case at one point during this pregnancy I’d be like, “I really want something”” As far as we know Kunis managed to avoid any strange cravings!

Kunis was quoted by ‘W magazine’ in August saying “I never wanted to get married… then things changed – I found the love of my life. We all get movie star crushes. I’m marrying mine.” Now that the baby has been born the couple are carrying on with their wedding plans! They want something small, intimate and private. Kunis also told ‘W Magazine’ that her “first kiss ever was with [Ashton] on the show … and when ‘That 70s Show had a prom, my date for the prom turned out to be my fiance. We can honestly say that we went to prom together.” When Kunis and Kutcher’s baby girl grows up she can watch how her mum and dad met! Who knew that spoilt cheerleader Jackie and dumb jock Kelso would actually end up together with a baby!? What’s even weirder is that Danny Masterson, who played Jackie’s rebellous love interest Hyde, has just had a daughter of his own and is on hand with lots of baby advice for Kunis and Kutcher! 

Congratulations to the happy couple on their baby and their upcoming wedding!