Her Campus Nottingham Fashion Show 2016- Why You Should Get a Ticket!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

On 21st of April, Her Campus Nottingham will be hosting our annual charity fashion show in aid of breast cancer charity Coppafeel! Tickets will be available soon, so come on down and join us at Coco Tang for a night of entertainment, models, fashion and prizes. Last years show was a huge success, so have a look at some of the highlights from last year and see why you should come along this year! 

Prizes!

Our raffle prizes last year consisted of donations from Asos, Five Guys, Georgio Armini and Ocean, to name just a few. Who knows what we’ll have in store for you this year, but you have to be in it to win it.

Entertainment

It’s not just about the fashion show; there is a whole night’s worth of entertainment in store for you. Expect to see some appearances from UoN’s own societies as well as more surprises on the night… 

Charity

Who couldn’t do with building up a bit of good karma? Her Campus Notts have been working with the charity Copafeel for several years, and all the money raised from the show will go towards them raising awareness for women to check their boobs. Simply by coming along to this night of entertainment you are supporting a great cause.

Fashion

We have teamed up with the Fashion Society for this event, and President of Fashion Soc (and HCN’s very own Publicity Officer!) has decided on this year’s theme as military. We will be seeing some modern looks from high-street retailers so come along and see if you can get some new wardrobe inspiration.

Kate Kilby

Nottingham