HC Nottingham’s Spring Break Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

When we at Her Campus Nottingham received a note in the post saying we had a parcel waiting at the Post Office, it could only mean one thing – our Spring Break kit from HC had arrived! On opening the beautiful big box, we found so many goodies from HC and their sponsors, and we couldn’t wait to share them with you!

Firstly, the amazing people at TRESemmé sent us mini kits of their 7 Day Keratin Smooth System. Every collegiette wants her hair to look amazing, and we can’t wait to use these! Speaking of hair, we also received packs of ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner. It’s a 5 in 1, meaning it acts as a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler AND a shine treatment – so handy for us busy uni girls!

Additionally, Chipotle UK have kindly included vouchers for ‘buy one get one free’ on all burritos, bowls, salads or tacos. Perfect for a date night, or just a fun lunch out with the girls, we’re so excited to get our hands on these – might get in the way of that spring break bikini body though!

On the topic of that bikini body, show it off in amazing Yokini Swimwear. They’re offering HC a beautiful 20% discount on swimsuit bottoms so you can look gorgeous on that beach – use code HC99 at checkout at yokiniswimwear.com to claim!

And last but not least, how could we forget our cute little merchandise straight from the HC shop! Not only did we receive the famous HC blue cup and koozies, but also a pair of super-stylish HC sunnies, perfect for this beautiful spring weather.

To celebrate our excitement at receiving our Spring Break kit, we at HC Nottingham have a mini giveaway for you! For a chance to win a TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System mini kit, a ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner, a Chipotle UK voucher for you and 5 friends, and some exclusive HC beer koozies, just tweet us @HCNottingham and tell us where you would go for Spring Break (if England had such a thing)? Get tweeting now!

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.