Christmas Gift Guide: Lifestyle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

I’ve put together a mixture of lifestyle gifts for those of you who are struggling for Christmas present ideas this year (or even if you’re just looking to treat yourself) – so I hope this is inspiring!

Luxuryfor students like us anyway!

If you’ve magically managed to save a decent amount of your loan to spend on your loved ones this year (unlike myself), these items may be something they’d love. 

For her:

HP Sprocket Printer – £99.99

This is essentially a portable printer which prints your photos from the camera roll on your phone (it uses zero ink – ‘zink’!).  You download a free app which enables you to edit the photo to make it look insta-worthy! What better way to decorate your Uni room or print your Christmas day photos?

Oral-B Genius 9000 Rose Gold Electric Toothbrush –  £109.99

Who knew a toothbrush could look so aesthetically pleasing?! There are so many cool settings on this toothbrush, as well as an app which has been designed especially for it. It’s currently on offer, reduced from £280, so get in there quick!

Braun Silk Epilator – £37.50

We all know how annoying shaving our legs can be; epilators are revolutionary in this sense as they prevent the hair from growing back as quickly. They vary a lot in price so you can pick one which fits in with your budget, and who doesn’t love things in pink?

For him:

Daniel Wellington watch – £89.99

We all know how difficult it can be to buy for gifts for guys, but you can’t go wrong with a good old watch. This one in particular is from JB watches, and is currently reduced from £159.00 so get make sure you snap it up!

Amazon Echo – £149.99

This is basically a more intelligent version of Siri. You can ask it to play certain songs, tell you the weather, set up appointments, and it has a timer and many more features! This is a perfect gift for someone who is into their gadgets or their music.

Diesel Wallet – £45

An essential accessory for guys and so you can’t go wrong with this gift. This one in particular is from Diesel, however you can choose one according to style or preference! This one has a classic and sleek look and is a well-known and quality brand.

BUDGETthe more student friendly option!

Whether you’re running low on money, or if just searching for that perfect secret Santa present then look no further. All of these items are £20 and under!

For her:

Mermaid Blanket – £25

You can’t go wrong with a soft, snuggly throw. It comes a variety of different colours and would make the perfect Christmas gift!

Liberty Colouring Book – £9.99

Adult colouring books have become more and more popular recently. The Liberty one in particular is gorgeous! If you paired this with a set of colouring pencils or pens would be ideal for someone who you may think needs to dedicate more time for relaxation!

ZOEVA Eyeshadow Palette – £18

Personally, for a high-end a beauty brand I think this palette is an absolute steal! There are three different colour palettes all of which are limited edition, making the gift just that extra bit special.

For him:

Espirit Leather Belt – £20

A wardrobe staple that any guy would be grateful for. The one shown below is currently in the ASOS sale.

Black & Blum Eau Good Bottle – £11.50

This water bottle is a little fancy. Supposedly it improves the taste of tap water and contains a charcoal filter which lasts for 6 months.

Jack & Jones Cuffed Joggers – £20

There is nothing better than snuggling up on Christmas day in some cosy pyjamas after eating one too many Yorkshire puddings and a whole lot of Christmas chocolate, don’t you agree?

I hope these gift ideas for him and her have given you some inspiration for this Christmas and you will no longer be stuck searching stores and scouring websites for hours upon end. 

Edited by: Immy Hibberd

Sources: 

Pinterest

ASOS

Boohoo

http://www.hannahmaggs.co.uk/christmas-gift-guide/