This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

For a little change, Her Campus thought we’d take you guys from campus to celebrity and show you how those with a name play the fashion game! I’ve always been a fan of Alexa Chung’s style, there’s something I envy about how she can put together such a chic outfit and make it look so effortless. I chose this particular outfit because personally, black is the new black, its completely timeless and always looks so sharp (can’t forget its slimming benefits too!). This is such a classic look with a comfy jumper, skinny jeans, ankle boots and a clean cut leather jacket – sounds simple yet looks great! With a touch of colour in the hat, Alexa keeps it casual but stylish as she takes to the streets this winter.

Watch out for HC’s beautiful style bloggers Jo and Jess on campus after exams – YOU could be featured next!

Photo credit: http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/fashion/celebrity-fashion/2013/11/celebrity-autumn-winter-city-style-best-fashion-looks-alexa-chung-kate-moss-fearne-cotton#!image-number=36

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.