Campus Style Trends: Coloured Jeans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

TREND #3: Coloured Jeans

Name: Sophia Cotgrove

Year: 3

Summer Plans: Trip to Italy

Her Campus loves: Coloured jeans are tickling our fancy this summer. Go all out in bright red like Sophia or keep things simple with patterned jeans with an accent of colour.

Chanel and Prada paved the way and now this summer is all about colour! They are so easy to style, pair them with a white t-shirt and you are good to go!

Sophia looked ready for summer in her red Topshop jeans. She styled the rest of her outfit casually which let her jeans pop. We all love a cropped denim jacket; you can pick up Sophia’s from Abercrombie and Fitch. Her white t-shirt is from Topshop which she layered silver necklaces on top, making her simple tee look instantly stylish. Her shoes are from Orca Blue.

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.