Campus Style: Rockin’ that Winter Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Eeke Kenninck

Course: Law

Year: 3

Her Campus loves: The Body Shop Christmas gifts – why not smell good as well as look good? I recommend the very festive ‘cranberry joy body butter’

It’s that time of year… and no, I’m not talking about Christmas – I’m in fact talking about the winter sale! From ASOS to Primark, finding those knitted essentials are now easier, and cheaper to get our hands on. While we’ll have to wait for Boxing Day for the Zara sale – the beautiful Eeke has got everyone at Her Campus buzzing over her Zara outfit! I was drawn instantly to her Zara monochrome coat and light oversized scarf that are perfect winter staples.  They will also carry her through into spring. Her H&M acid wash jeans dress and canvas Primark bag dress down the look making it uni appropriate. Eeke adds a touch of chic with cute, black Clarks wedge boots.  Keeping on trend, Eeke clashes the Aztec pattern on her gorgeous coat with her plaid Zara blouse – even though she’s rocking two trends, it shouldn’t work…but it does! She looks effortlessly stylish and shows how daring you can be with plaid!

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.