Campus Style – Preaching Practical

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Profile:

Name: Isabelle Dawes

Year: First

Course: English

Spotted: Outside Portland building

Today, Her Campus discovered possibly the most stylish comfortable closet there is! Isabelle pulled off the casual look with deep red Primark brogues, Topshop ankle hugging jeans, an eye catching green H&M jumper and a touch of vintage with her brown leather shoulder bag. Her style is perfect for Uni life: casual, comfortable yet 100% stylish in its own right without breaking the bank. Isabelles advice is short, sweet and easy to follow: ‘wear whats comfy’. Makes sense really! We’ve all had those nights of wearing that nice skirt that just wont stay where it should, but despite the dreary rain Isabelle’s wardrobe did not take cover and Her Campus got the pleasure of having a sneak peak inside it!

Sam is a Third Year at the University of Nottingham, England and Campus Correspondent for HC Nottingham. She is studying English and would love a career in journalism or marketing (to name two very broad industries). But for now, her favourite pastimes include nightclubs, ebay, cooking, reading, hunting down new music, watching thought-provoking films, chatting, and attempting to find a sport/workout regime that she enjoys!