Campus Style: Layers in the Lib

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Fiona Hughes

Year: 2

Course: English and American studies

Her Campus loves: H&M! Perfect for if you want sturdy biker boots like Fiona’s or a new Christmas outfit that won’t break the bank.

It seems all the stylish ladies of Notts are in Hallward library! Fiona layered this lovely tartan coat with an overall grey outfit, allowing her on-trend Topshop coat to take centre stage! Her grey hoody was bought from the H&M mens section (I love H&M menswear!) and her forever 21 oversized top looks great as a dress. This layered, relaxed look is easy to emulate and is perfect for a long day at uni. The black tights and boots (from H&M) combo elongate Fiona’s legs, and can look just as flattering, teamed with denim shorts and a graphic tee. Fiona uses simple wardrobe pieces that we all have and shows us all how winter fashion is really done!

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.