Campus Style: Heating up the High Street

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Erin Cooper-Jones

Year: First

Course: Biology

Spotted: Portland downstairs

Zara gets it right in every single way – from their boots, to their coats right up to their winter jumpers as shown by Erin here! With an array of colours and patterns this cosy little garment makes a perfect feature of this outfit, nicely suited with the black Primark shirt underneath. Ideal for a sneaky bit of fashionable layering to keep the chill out! With Primark’s student friendly budget, it seems a whole lot better to pay their price than paying the price for not getting one! With a nicely fitted leather jacket from Miss Selfridge, Erin keeps it unzipped for a casual but cool look. Again we have the return of the Topshop jeans (When will they ever stop?! – If you need jean inspiration, I wholly recommend Zara) teamed with a black pair of creepers from New Look and completed with a Hershey rucksack. Erin is a walking high-street advertisement and she’d definite sell it to me!

Erins Advice: ‘Wear what you feel cool in’ and she looks pretty cool to me. But I totally agree, there’s nothing better than a little confidence boost from an outfit you feel good in!

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.