Campus Style: English Society Spring Ball

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Her Campus loves: The English Society for putting on such a great night!

The English Society’s Annual Spring Ball consisted of lecturers dancing to Beyoncé, amazing NU Dance performances and, most importantly, very stylish English students! Here are a couple of my favourite looks of the evening…

Nicole looked stunning in a black, floor length gown – the Boohoo gown’s leg slit oozed Hollywood glamour; the gold sequins made it perfect for the Coco Tang after party. Her nude heels are from New Look.

Nicole representin’ Her Campus and striking a very Angelina Jolie pose!

(L-R) 1st year English student Maddie Waktare stuns in a floor length H&M lace dress. Her shoes are from Urban Outfitters. Maddie’s go-to spring piece is her American Apparel riding pants.

Grace Bright’s intricate top and gorgeous black and white midi skirt are both from River Island. I loved the gold detail on her ASOS clutch, it gave colour to her monochrome outfit. Her black heels are Zara.

Marie Wood rocked one of my favourite outfits of the night; her jewellery was kept minimal which let her on-trend, pastel blue maxi dress take centre stage! Her dress is from Zara and her white lace heels are from New Look.

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.