Campus Style: Coated Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Laura Blakey

Year: First

Course: English and Hispanic studies

Spotted: Outside Law and Social Sciences building

Walking out of lectures today, a big beige coat caught my attention from the corner of my eye. Why? Because if there is a model ‘Winter coat’ this is it! 2013 has already shown there to be a pastel and neutral take over on all winter coat collections this fall and Zara have set the bar very high. With a hood, deep pockets and a cosy knee hugging length- what more can you want in a coat?! In keeping with the neutrals Laura layers a Primark jumper over her Topshop dress.

Laura’s Advice:– ‘Full price is NOT necessary’ and she proves this full well with her second hand pair of Vans – brand new or from Ebay – who could tell?! It’s undeniable that there’s nothing more rewarding than a bargain, especially for us students!

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.