Campus Style: Bold & Beautiful

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Georgina Charles

Year: 3

Course: English

Her Campus loves: Valentine’s Day – single or not, the discounted chocolate in Tesco will always be the best thing about February 14th!

The stunning Georgina ticked all the boxes with her outfit. Her cape-style coat with faux fur cuffs and neckline is from Marks and Spencer; I love the shape of the coat and how it departs from the usual khaki coat and boyfriend blazer jacket that everyone seems to be wearing. The fur on the jacket smartens up the look and can easily transition into a night piece. Her yellow and black striped headband is from Topshop. Print is everywhere – and by the looks of it, tartan and check are as popular as ever. Georgina’s check leggings are from Topshop, but you can find alternatives at a more purse friendly cost. Now, Georgina’s black cut out dolly shoes are definitely a marmite item – you either love em’ or hate em’. Personally, I love them. I adore the way she’s styled the Topshop footwear with cute, white Primark socks which definitely add a more feminine edge to her look.

Georgina plays around with many trends in this look, she rocks looks that many shy away from, hopefully, by showing how to wear these trends well, we can all be bolder with our fashion choices, like Georgina!

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.