Blogs You Need to Follow Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

With the end of exams very nearly in sight (hallelujah), I suppose we’ll all have a little more free time on our hands, and I’m certainly not complaining; endless Netflix marathons, retail therapy and hours spent exploring – yes please! Reading blogs and discovering new recipes, beauty products and fashion trends is another one of my favourite things to do in my spare time and I’ve got a few all time favourite bloggers which I’d love to share with you..

HEALTH & FITNESS– The Food Medic

I absolutely LOVE the fact that the Health and Fitness blogging industry is growing so rapidly. One blog in particular stands out to me in this area – The Food Medic (aka Hazel Wallace). I really admire her honesty and realistic-ness in just about everything. This girl is basically SUPERWOMAN – a doctor, fitness blogger and a personal trainer. She’s extremely inspiring and her blog is full of delicious recipes and great nutritional advice.

FOOD – Gimme Some Oven

This blog makes me seriously hungry. It’s the perfect place to find balanced, nutritious meals as well as healthy deserts – yes healthy deserts do exist, OH YESSS! A lot of the meals I’ve cooked during my first year at uni have actually come from Ali’s blog and they’ve all been absolutely delicious – I highly recommend.

FASHION – Samantha Maria

Sammi’s blog is packed with stunning pictures of her outfits. They’re always so unique and I really admire that she doesn’t always follow trends, which is often what a lot of us tend to do. I’m a big fan of the way she mixes textures of clothing, giving her outfits that extra cool vibe.

A BIT OF EVERYTHING – Vivianna Does Makeup

Perhaps I’m being a bit biased here.. Anna actually went to UoN and studied Psychology (like myself). Nevertheless, I’m sure you’ll all agree once you’ve had a little snoop around her blog that there’s something about the way she writes which really draws you in. She uploads content every single morning (dedication right there) and discusses a variety of subjects including beauty, fashion, home interior, fitness and food.

Image sources:

Pinterest

www.gimmesomeoven.com

www.samanthamariaofficial.com

www.viviannadoesmakeup.com

http://www.wpexplorer.com/wordpress-blogs-follow/