This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

I love my favourite Urban Decay Naked eye shadow palette but didn’t fancy shelling out for the Naked 2, despite loving the colour range. 

Luckily, my saviours at MUA have come up with a sneaky dupe called the ‘Undress Me Too‘ palette. Obviously the quality of the eye shadows isn’t comparable to Urban Decay. At £4 however, and with a good ratio of matte to shimmery (good, cheap matte shades are hard to come by) you can hardly complain. 

The packaging is also sleek and compact, though I wouldn’t travel with this palette as the eye shadows would almost certainly crack. This is a great palette for students on a budget. There are plenty of different looks you can achieve, day and night. 

I’ve created a simple, sleek and easy evening look for a date or drinks with the girls using the palette.

For Kate I used: Devotion on the lids, Corrupt to line, and Lavish to define. 

Other products used on Kate: 
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Mac Blush in ‘Hipness’
Benefit Boi-ing concealer
Maybelline Babylips in ‘Peach Kiss’
Mac lipstick in ‘Ravishing’ 
Laura Mercier ‘Warm Brown Definer’
Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara 

Kate’s outfit: 

Shirt: French Connection
Skirt: Miss Selfridge
Boots: Blowfish

[pagebreak]

For Antonia I used: Fiery on the lids, a mixture of Labish and Obsession to define and shade and a liquid eyeliner for a winged effect.

Other products used on Antonia:
Collection 2000 Primed and Ready Primer
Miss Sporty Liquid Eyeliner
Estée Lauder Double Wear Light 
Hoola Bronzer
Mac Blush in ‘Hipness’
Boi-ing concealer
L’Oreal Falsh Lash Telescopic Mascara
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in ‘107’ 

Antonia’s outfit:
Top: Topshop
Trousers: H & M
Heels: Primark 

Photos

All authors own

Biochemistry Student, 20, Nottingham, Beauty Blogging Intern!
Sam is a Third Year at the University of Nottingham, England and Campus Correspondent for HC Nottingham. She is studying English and would love a career in journalism or marketing (to name two very broad industries). But for now, her favourite pastimes include nightclubs, ebay, cooking, reading, hunting down new music, watching thought-provoking films, chatting, and attempting to find a sport/workout regime that she enjoys!