This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Autumn is my favourite time of year, partly because of the colours outside, the pumpkins, sweets and costumes, but mostly for the influx of autumnal/Halloween themed products that stock the shelves.

LUSH

Sparkly pumpkin bubble bar (£4.25 each) – for the lucky students amongst us who have a bath and not just a shower, this glittery pumpkin shaped bar is irresistible. It is a delicious blend of citrus and spice with grapefruit, lime and cinnamon, and whilst the glitter is messy it is worth the treat.

Ectoplasm jelly bomb (£4.95 each) – this one sounds and kind of feels gross. It smells of tangerine and grapefruit but the second you put it in the water, this gooey ooze spreads out over the bath surface, which actually makes your skin feel really soft afterwards! A little bit of weird for a lot of results, definitely worth a try!

Goth Fairy Shimmer Bar (£5.95 each) – a bit on the pricier side but I have always been a huge fan of the moisturising bars from lush for their convenience as opposed to body butters, and how pretty they look on the skin. The iridescent glow from the Goth Fairy makes it my absolute favourite by a mile.

PRIMARK

Skull shaped candles (£1.50) – in black, silver and glittery orange, these candles are basic as hell and I want to have them all over my room.

Saint or sinner eyeshadow palette (£7) – surprisingly pigmented these shades go from neutral everyday to vamped up glamour (shimmer not matte). Worth 7 quid. Also, check out the Fright Club range for costume makeup – perfect for a budget skeleton.

H&M

Cookie Monster onesie (£29.99) – expensive, but I really, really, really want one.

Blanket with a hood (£17.99) – simple but incredibly cute and the perfect Autumn purchase for yourself or a friend!

MISCELLANEOUS

Lipstick Queen Black Lace Rabbit Blush (£22) – this blush is black so it looks incredibly scary, but when you apply it, it goes into a really gorgeous deep berry autumnal shade that probably wouldn’t suit really pale skin (a little goes a long way) but does look great on tan to darker skin tones.

Makeup Revolution Dark Reign Eyeshadow Palette (£6) – bright colours in mattes and shimmers, with a choice of colours that is very unique! The pigmentation of the shimmer shades leaves something to be desired but the matte versions make up for that.

Yankee Candle Forbidden Apple (£19.99 medium jar size) – this candle is a spiced toffee apple without the calories, perfect for making your room feel cosy and autumnally snug for weeks!

Image Sources and Product Links

1, 2, 3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Thumbnail

Contributor account for HC Sonoma
Emily Talbut

Nottingham

I'm a third year English student at University of Nottingham and when I'm not working or writing, I'm probably watching a Disney movie or listening to one of their soundtracks! I'm a Campus Correspondent for HC Nottingham and generally write about food, travel, and the food I've experienced on my travels!