This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Sometimes we all need a pep talk, and who is better to give advice to a bunch of college students than a twelve-year-old kid pretending to be the president? As the school year winds down and your motivation hits an all-time low, here is some advice to keep going from the President himself.

Life is short. Eat the cupcake.

We all get into disagreements every now and then. Try your best to see the other side and work it out with minimal damages.

Never give up! You have no idea what the future has in store for you.

While you’re studying for organic chemistry, neuroscience, and biology, never forget the number one rule of science. 

Everyone is going through something. Make your best effort to treat everyone with dignity and respect, even the girl in your 8:20 who reminded the professor that there is homework due on Friday morning.

Defeat your FOMO and spend the night in the library.

Stress can make even the best of us say some things we don’t really mean, but there is nothing a tasty snack can’t fix!

You’re not the only one with post-break and pre-summer blues. Everyone needs a little pick-me-up around this time of the year. 

Did you get a C on a big test? Fail a paper you worked on for hours? It’s okay!

Take a study break and listen to some One Direction. It’s good for you!

Above all else, remember that you can do this. Final exams and papers are difficult, but you are capable of incredible things!

Good luck during these last few weeks!

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

S. Riker

Notre Dame

.