This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Do you need plans for Friday night this week? Look no further, because from 9:30PM-1:00AM, you can revel in the delicious occasion called LHOP (Lewis Hall of Pancakes). Never been to LHOP? Now’s your chance! Are you an LHOP veteran? Welcome back!!Why should you go to LHOP? It’s arguably the best dorm event on campus (haha I’m not biased or anything #LewisForLife)!! You get to enjoy unlimited breakfast food, and at the same time, you support a great cause. Each LHOP ticket costs $5, and all the proceeds go to the Food Bank of Northern Indiana.The more people come to LHOP, the more support is provided for those who need food the most. Also, did I mention unlimited breakfast food? At LHOP, you get to visit several Lewis Hall kitchens, one on each floor and each dedicated to one breakfast food item: 

Basement: Bacon1st floor/Main Lobby: Juice 

2nd Floor: Eggs  3rd Floor Pancakes (and, new for 2016 LHOP, chocolate chip pancakes)  4th Floor: Cinnamon Buns  If you want to get tickets early and skip the line, Lewis Chicks will be selling tickets outside NDH and SDH this Wednesday through Friday for $5 each. You can also purchase your tickets at the door. For more information, see the LHOP Facebook event. I hope to see you there!! Peace Love LHOP <3

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on Facebook, Pin with us and show our Instagram some love! 

Sources: 1 

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 

Katie Surine

Notre Dame

Katie is a senior (where did the time go???!!!) living in Lewis Hall. From Baltimore, MD, Katie is pursuing a double major in Vocal Music and Anthropology. Besides writing for HCND, she sings with Opera Notre Dame, choral groups, and she is a pianist for Lewis Hall weekly Mass and Lucenarium, or "Luce" for short. Other interests include baking, reading, traveling, composing, and all things Italian.