When High School Drama Follows You to College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

One really exciting thing about going to college is that it means a fresh start. No one knows about you or any baggage you may carry with you. 

However sometimes there are people that won’t let you pretend that high school never happened.  It starts off plain and simple, catching up after a long time apart.

But then suddenly:

“Hey do you remember that time when-”

“Did you hear about-”

“Guess what this person from your past did-“

And you just want them to shut up and let it go because you have moved on to new chapter in your life, but alas, they do not go away that easily. 

So you have to politely respond and pretend to care,

But you’ve got finals and your newfound college drama to tackle,

Unfortunately, you can’t just tell them to stop confiding in you,

So you let them continue filling you in on the petty drama because deep down inside, you do really want to know

It really just goes to show you that…

Follow the HCND Pinterest account, pin with us, and remember to keep posted with HCND on TwitterInstagram, and Facebook!

Images: 12345678, 9101112

Well hi there!Here's 5 cool facts about me:I am an Computer Engineering major from New York City.Corny jokes make me laugh... actually, almost anything can make me laugh.  You will always find me giggling at something ridiculous.I am a Spanish and Italian half-breed, but I speak fluent Russian (crazy I know)Dark chocolate is my number one weakness.Nothing makes me happier than making someone smile :)Check out my articles if you'd like!