This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

When will they finally get married? Let’s discuss.

There was obviously a lot of questions about the two lovebirds tying the knot following the long-anticipated birth of their daughter, Stormi Webster, about a year ago. Everyone remembers Kylie’s YouTube video detailing her pregnancy with Stormi that some would argue overshadowed the Eagles’ Super Bowl LII victory. As they say, the devil works hard but Kris Jenner works harder.

Questions about whether the couple plan to get married have been circling since February of last year, with the paparazzi following the couple’s every date. There were even speculations about the pair’s vacation to Turks and Caicos last May being a honeymoon. The buzz had its highs and lows over the past year, exacerbated by the couple throwing around terms like “hubby” and “wifey”, but those of us waiting for the couple to get married had our hearts broken by a wannabe scandal in late 2018. A YouTuber dressed up as the prominent rapper and kissed a random girl, trying to stir up rumors regarding Travis’s fidelity.

During an interview with Rolling Stone in December 2018, Travis admitted that a wedding is likely in the works. “We’ll get married soon. I just gotta sturdy up — I gotta propose in a fire way,” he said. This interview came out around the time Travis Scott’s appeared in the Super Bowl LIII halftime show. Cue hysterics.

Personally, I was on the edge of my seat on Sunday during the halftime show. I was 100% convinced that Kylie Jenner was going to get engaged with “SICKO MODE” or Maroon 5 playing in the background. The first time I heard this was from a Chicks in the Office video on Instagram. He said he wanted to propose in “a fire way”. After the Spongebob and outer space intro, Travis Scott was LITERALLY SURROUNDED BY FLAMES on the Super Bowl stage. Major let down.

There have also been rumors that the couple are already secretly married. The secret ceremonies have been trendy recently: Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber, and Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. Although these couples have done incognito weddings, that kind of “down low” behavior doesn’t necessarily resonate with the KarJenner brand. I wasn’t particularly surprised when the celebrity gossip rumor mill started churning out pieces that considered the possibility that the couple are already married. The main points that these articles are pointing to are the couple’s posts about one another. The pair has been using “wife” and “husband” on their posts recently.

Regardless of their marital status, the couple seems to be doing well. Earlier this week, Kiley posted a photo of the two with the caption “baby #2?” Is she just teasing us, or is the pair really planning to grow their family again? I’m eager for another big wedding, so part of me is hoping that the impending nuptials are a massive ordeal, complete with tabloids tracking every aspect of the planning. I need something to get me through this dreary South Bend winter and spring.

I'm a junior studying political science and Spanish at the University of Notre Dame. I'm from Grand Rapids, Michigan and enjoy hot yoga, coffee dates and Bath and Body Works candles.