gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Finding a Christmas gift that is as unique as your boyfriend is often a difficult feat that takes more time and effort than any college girl can afford to give. With research papers, projects, and finals just around the corner, you may be tempted to settle for a generic gift that you could find at any department store.

However, with a little knowledge about your significant other and some help from Etsy.com, you can find a personalized gift that will tell your boyfriend how much you truly know and love him.

Personalized Wallet Insert Card

I have been dancing around the idea of buying my boyfriend this gift for a while now. Imagine, every time your man opens his wallet, he will find a reminder of your love. This can be in the form of a personalized message, a favorite quote, or maybe just an inside joke. Regardless of the text, he will always have a piece of you with him and a reason to smile on a cloudy day.

Personalized Sports Ball

If you have an extreme sports fan on your hands, what better way to show him some love than with a personalized ball? I bought this gift for my boyfriend a while back and it truly is what began my Etsy addiction.

Personalized Pocket Knife

I have never met a guy who did not appreciate a good knife. If your man is a bit adventurous, then what is better than this personalized addition to his knife collection?

Calendar

A friend of mine did this for her boyfriend a few years ago and he absolutely LOVED it. Obviously he loves you for your amazing sense of humor and killer personality, but also loves looking at your beautiful face. A calendar filled with funny and gorgeous pictures of you (and him) will be a thoughtful and romantic gift that will make his Christmas brighter.

Christmas Card

Now of course, no gift is complete without a Christmas card. This fun addition will bring a little humor to any gift and have your boyfriend smiling before he even opens his gift.

I have been a proud supporter of Etsy.com for many years now because I have found that there is truly something for everyone on this site. Each store owner takes great pride in their craft and is always extremely helpful and easy to work with. Their goal is to create the best product possible for YOU. Therefore, you have the opportunity to become part of the creation of your item, guaranteeing that it is completely personal and fit to your liking.

With you as part of the process, there is no way your boyfriend won’t be thrilled to receive any of these personalized gifts this Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 

Erin Rose Howard is a sophomore Business and English major at the University of Notre Dame. Hailing from the beautiful state of New Mexico, you can find her around campus attempting to bring some of her NM sunshine to ND. She is a strong promoter of the four main food groups: coffee, Diet Coke, chocolate, and pizza. Erin Rose's interests include: food, fashion, family, and friends. You can find the rarely updated story of her life on Instagram @erin_rose_howard or on Twitter @erhoward96.