Room Picks As Told By Mean Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

It’s that time of the year again—ROOM PICKS! In honor of the worst best time of the year, here is an accurate representation of the ensuing chaos as told by Mean Girls gifs.

You hear rumors that lottery numbers will be posted some time in the afternoon.

Your rector steps into the hallway with a piece of paper and word gets around that the list is out. Everyone runs to see their fate.

The girl with the first lottery number suddenly becomes the most popular girl in the room.

The girl at the bottom of the list starts advertising her great personality and cleaning skills to anyone who will listen.

You call a meeting with your friends to talk strategy in a safe, off-campus location.

Your lottery numbers are so complex, you end up completing mathematical feats even Einstein would be jealous of. Despite your valiant efforts, the numbers just don’t work out.

A few fights break out as your friends decide who to kick off the island quad.

Some feelings are hurt and you have to dry some tears.

After days of stressing over numbers and touring rooms, the day is finally here.

Despite all of the chaos the week before, you and your friends get the perfect quad with a dome view.

And you can’t wait to do it all again next year!

Good luck with room picks, HCND! May the odds be ever in your favor.

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

S. Riker

Notre Dame

.