Do you ever just not want to do any of your schoolwork? I mean come on – everyone needs a mental break once in awhile. You Tube is the ultimate procrastination tool; therefore, I’ve compiled a list of videos to watch when you just don’t feel like doing your calculus assignment or writing that paper that’s due tomorrow.
1. This video is a sold eight minutes of entertainment. This group of boys put on such a good routine; you would think that they were full-time cheerleaders. I’m also proud of them for going out there and not being embarrassed to do their thing.
2. If you haven’t seen Katy Perry’s new music video, stop what you’re doing and watch it now.
Her video for Unconditionally is absolutely breathtaking. The costumes are really intricate and the dancers seem like they’re frozen in time. Not to mention how powerful Miss Perry looks while the dancers keep moving around her. She just stands perfectly in the middle belting her heart out. I may be a little obsessed but I could watch it over and over again.
3. This little girl saying the Lord’s Prayer will melt your heart and make you laugh at the same time. From the dirty look she gives to the baby crying in the back ground to the faces she makes when she doesn’t know the words, you can tell that this little girl is full of character. Her little voice is sweet and innocent sounding, I dare you to try not smiling while watching this.
4. The first time I saw this commercial I was literally laughing out loud. It’s not everyday that you see babies dancing. Evian did a great job with this one and now I can’t wait to share it with all of my friends. I wish this were a real thing so that I could see myself as a baby dancing in the city.
5. For you animal lovers out there, this next video will leave you in awe. It’s a little bit of an older video but it makes my heart happy. What your reaction be if there were moose in your backyard? I would probably freak out but I’m glad that this person seized the opportunity to record them. The twin babies are my favorite part. It’s like they’re little kids playing in the sprinkler. Of course mom isn’t far behind. Someone has to make sure they don’t get into too much trouble.
6. My last video for you is this thank you tribute to moms from Procter and Gamble. It shows little kids growing up and learning how to perform different winter sports. Their moms are always there, supporting them and helping them when they fall. This commercial was made for the upcoming winter Olympics and it makes me a tiny bit teary eyed at the end. I know I wouldn’t be where I am today without my mom, so this commercial makes me think of her.
These videos are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to You Tube. I could spend hour after hour searching for laughs online. Just don’t procrastinate too much!