photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

Pre-Thanksgiving Stress as Told by ND Squirrels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

The week leading up to Thanksgiving can be a time of constant stress. Luckily, it’s not just you…the squirrels understand your pain. Here’s ND life as told by our favorite furry friends.

When you first realize all you have to do and the time you have to do it in:

When you feel like garbage because you left everything for the last minute and are trying to salvage whatever garbage paper you threw together.

When you fall on the way back from an all-nighter at Club Hes…and must will yourself to move.

When Wednesday finally rolls around but the caffeine is still making you jumpy:

The first day you start eating away the stress.

Once you really start digging in:

And the immediately #ragrets you feel after Thanksgiving:

When you realize you have to return to school for the final push-through to Christmas.

And there’s so much snow on your return.

Through all of the ups and downs, the squirrels of Notre Dame can be counted on to be their adorable selves and to completely understand what you’re going through. Have a great Thanksgiving collegiettes!

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images: 1, 2, 3 provided by author, 4, 5, 6 provided by author, 7, 8, 9 provided by author, 10

Down in El Paso there lived a little girl who dreamed of the snow. She got to ND and now dreams of the sun.