This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

We are about to head into one of the most stressful weeks of the semester, but, before it gets too bad, here are a couple things you should try to do.

1. Hit up Grab and Go

If you have any spare meal swipes at the end of the week, go stock up on study snacks like granola bars and apple juice.  When you end up awake writing a paper at 4 am next week, you’ll be glad you stocked up, as Recker’s hours changed this semester.

2. Make some playlists

You need a minimum of two: a study playlist and a study break playlist. Study playlist: a playlist you can do work to, maybe some instrumental music.  Study break: your favorite jams, you’ve earned them.

3. See your friends

In case things get too hectic and others have early departure dates, see some friends on reading days!  You never know their finals schedule and I often forget the days of their flights home, so see them early. And, if you are doing a gift exchange, sooner is better than later!

4. Confirm your transportation

If you are taking the bus to Chicago, make sure you bought a ticket out of here!  You probably already know your flight, but, if you are driving, make sure you have gas and all traveling companions know the departure date and time.

5. Breathe

Take a chance to slow down for just a few minutes.  If you can, take a night to watch a movie or put on a facemask.  Or be really fancy and head out for pedicures with friends! No matter what happens, remember this will all be done with in a week, then you can enjoy a well-earned month off.

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images 1, 2, 3

Julia Erdlen

Notre Dame

I'm a junior living in Ryan Hall. Majoring in English and minoring in Science, Technology, and Values, and Computing and Digital Technologies. I'm from just outside of Philadelphia, and people tend to call out my accent. In the free time I barely have, I'm consuming as much superhero media and as many YA novels as pssible.