This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

With finals week coming to a close and Christmas on the horizon, it’s about time to invest in a new christmas sweater. Here are some cute and/or hilarious sweaters to add to your collection that are not so ugly.

This sweater was spotted on Kylie Jenner, Bella Thorne, Chiara Ferragni and many other style icons on instagram. It’s an easy way to move from the naughty to the nice list.

Rad Co., $20

This sweater basically sums up how everyone on campus has been feeling about the lack of snow right now.

H&M, $10

Having Santa Claus’s catch phrase embroidered on your shirt is the best way to go about your day.

Forever 21, $12

Adding a cardigan into your attire is a great idea this christmas! It can be layered to keep you warm and looks great with a lot of different outfits.

Forever 21, $12

Having a sweater that says “For the love of tinsel” is great because is the kind of statement that Buddy the Elf would make.

ASOS, $24

This is a great gift for all fans of the movie Elf.

Urban Outfitters, $50

Whether you are listening to your favorite christmas song baking cookies, shopping or spending time with family, these sweaters are sure to get you in the christmas spirit. Happy Holidays, Readers!

XOXO,

HCND

Image 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Sierra Mayhew is a rising freshman at the University of Notre Dame studying Film, Television and Theatre (concentration in Television) with a minor in Journalism. She is a guitarist and music enthusiast.  Follow her on instagram @sierra_mayhew.