This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

The world of college football was upset greatly this weekend as Stanford, Baylor and Utah, three of our top ten teams from last week, fell to Oregon, Oklahoma, and Arizona (the most painful loss this week, in my opinion).  After a lot of soul-searching, researching, and absolute frustration, I finally made myself sit down and make a list detailing who I think will be in this week’s Top 10. 

#1 Clemson

Clemson is undefeated, with an impressive record of 10-0, and with big wins over ranked Notre Dame and Florida State.  

#2 Ohio State

Ohio State is also undefeated, but deserve the #2 spot because they have no significant wins over ranked teams.

#3 Alabama

Alabama had a crushing loss to Ole Miss, but they did score a huge win agains LSU and Wisconsin.  Nevertheless, they are 9-1 this season!

#4 Notre Dame

The Fighting Irish, my absolute loves, lost to Clemson, but their victories over USC and Navy have allowed them to secure their spot in the playoffs…for now.   

#5 Hawkeyes

Our favorite underdog, the Hawkeyes, are 10-0 with a great win over Northwestern!

#6 Oklahoma State

Oklahoma State is also undefeated, having even beat TCU! 

#7 Oklahoma

Oklahoma unfortunately lost to Texas, but I think they probably will have kicked Baylor out of the top 10 with their victory over the Bears.

#8 Michigan State

Michigan State beat Oregon but lost to Nebraska.

#9 Florida

Florida beat Ole Miss but lost to LSU.

#10 TCU

TCU has only lost to Oklahoma State, but has no other significant wins!

What do you think, HCND reader? Who do you think deserves the top spots?

Remember to follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love! 

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11