This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Who doesn’t love a splash of pink? This month, the beautiful hue transcends its merely aesthetically pleasing characteristics. Pink is the color of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and represents the unified fight for health. All month long, we have celebrated the incredible resilience of breast cancer warriors, and even though the month is coming to a close, we continue to spot the recognizable pink color in items all around us. In honor of this pink theme, here are five pink (or at least somewhat pink) Starbucks drinks to look out for:

The Pink Drink

Easy enough to remember, right? Infused with strawberry and acai, this drink contains a rich and creamy coconut base that can convert even a non-coconut fan (I speak from personal experience.) Plus, it contains caffeine. That seems to be a big bonus for any college student.

Dragon Drink

This drink is quite similar to the former—with a rich and creamy coconut base—only now it is combined with a twist of mango infused with dragon fruit. The tart taste of fruit is artfully matched with the coconut, resulting in a great afternoon beverage.

Iced Passion Tea Lemonade

No matter what the South Bend weather may look like, and we all know that there tends to be a lot of gray, this drink is the perfect choice for easy sipping. With or without lemonade and with or without sweetener, the classic passion tea serves as the guaranteed-to-please base. Regardless of what combination you choose, this refreshing tea will brighten any gloomy day.

Dragon Fruit Refresher

A low-cal drink for a quick midday pick-me-up, this choice is exotic, refreshing and quenching. It is caffeine-free, but it compensates with its tropical ~vibes~ and zesty dragon fruit. 

Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher

Yet another killer fruity refresher. Lemonade saturated in a lively blackberry-hibiscus combination. It contains whole blackberries and a green tea kick and sounds like the perfect drink to get you through that afternoon lecture. 

Remember to keep an eye out for pink. But more importantly, remember why you are doing so. Enjoy the festivities and drink your pink with pride!

Photos 1, 2 (by author,) 3, 4

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Meg Pryor

Notre Dame '22

Meg is an editor for the Notre Dame chapter. Major: Psychology Minor: Journalism