Meet Bethany Boggess!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Name: Bethany Boggess

Graduation Year: 2019

Major: Marketing

Hometown: South Bend, IN

Home under the Dome: I’m really lucky and have lived in both Ryan and Howard. Go Cats, go Ducks!

Favorite Study Spot?

Any booth in LaFun!

Best Class You’ve Taken?

Business Law

SDH or NDH?

It used to be SDH, but new NDH rocks

Best non-DH campus eatery?

Hands down, ABP

Favorite Vine? 

Hi my name is Tre I have a basketball game tomorrow well, I’m a point guard, I got shoot game

Dream Job?

Dog hotel owner

What would a world populated by clones of you be like?

It would be full of bad jokes and giggles.

Who would play you in a movie of your life?

Anna Kendrick

What’s the best thing that happened to you today?

I got to hang out with my parents (townie perks)!

What are you involved in on campus?

I’m the Lead Programmer of the Concerts committee on SUB, a member of the Leprechaun Legion board, a member of Junior Class Council, and a member of the Orientation Steering Committee for Welcome Weekend.

What’s your favorite Notre Dame memory?

Father Hesburgh passed away during my senior year of high school, and Notre Dame gave us several tickets to his memorial service. It was so special to see how many members of the community showed up to celebrate his life.

Any advice for younger students?

Take care of yourself. Learning to ask for help is one of the hardest things you will ever do, but it is so important!

Thanks for the interview, Bethany!! 

All photos provided by Bethany Boggess

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on Facebook Pin with us and show our Instagram some love!

I'm a junior studying political science and Spanish at the University of Notre Dame. I'm from Grand Rapids, Michigan and enjoy hot yoga, coffee dates and Bath and Body Works candles.