This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

In honor of the recent obsession Her Campus Notre Dame has with amazing Keenan men, this week’s Campus Cutie is graced by the presence of Bacon, the newest addition to Keenan Hall, and his owner, Rector Noel Terranova! We were lucky enough to get a few minutes with these busy men and asked Bacon a few questions about life on campus via his interpreter, Noel.

Name: Bacon

Dorm: Keenan Hall

Age: Three and a half months.

Birth Place: Leader Dogs for the Blind

Favorite thing about Keenan Hall: The Goose.

Least favorite: Being stuck in the apartment.

What do you look for in an owner? Somebody who gives me lots of treats and is not too strict!

What are you going to do after you leave Keenan Hall? Continue my training with Leader Dogs for the Blind to become a guide dog and to be eventually placed with a new blind best friend.

Where can we find you on a typical afternoon? I’m usually snoozing or walking with Keenan guys around campus or down by Stepan Fields. Sometimes I like to bother the housekeepers down in the basement for treats too!

Favorite TV Show: Scooby Doo, but I also like Family Guy. Brian is a lab like me, though I’m not sure he knows it.

Favorite Book: Marley and Me.

Celebrity Crush: Lady. Someday I’ll steal her away from that Tramp.

What’s your signature move when you meet a girl? I usually give her a good sniffing so I can assess the situation.  If I get a good vibe I’ll usually ask her to walk around the lakes.

Thanks Bacon! We’ll be back soon you are soooo cute. 

Xoxo,

HCND

Julia is a junior IT Management major from Minneapolis. When she isn't making spreadsheets in Excel, Julia can usually be found perusing antique shops, redecorating her dorm room, or speaking with a beautiful Minnesotan accent.
Kat L

Notre Dame

Katrina Linden is an American Studies and Latino Studies Double Major. When she's not drinking coffee or sleeping, she's running HCND with her co-CC, assissting the director of Undergraduate Studies at the Institute for Latino Studies, or pretending to work at NDH. Message her at katrinalinden@hercampus.com if you're interested in writing for HCND.
AnnaLee Rice

Notre Dame

AnnaLee Rice is a senior at the University of Notre Dame with a double major in Economics and Political Science and a minor in PPE. In addition to being the HCND Campus Correspondent, she is editor-in-chief of the undergraduate philosophy research journal, a research assistant for the Varieties of Democracy project, and a campus tour guide.  She believes in democracy and Essie nailpolish but distrusts pumpkin spice lattes because they are gross.