This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

All of the excitement for new fall and winter fashion trends has inspired me to spend time browsing for new pieces to add to my wardrobe. Simply put: you can never have too many sweaters. Lately, I’ve been seeing a trend t of fall and winter pieces in the shade of lavender. Here are all the reasons you need to add some lavender pieces for your wardrobe the next time you are shopping online:

Lavender looks good with nearly every skin tone and hair color

Lavender is often considered a neutral color because of its universality. Lavender flatters everyone, which makes it easy to style. Plus, you will feel confident wearing it, knowing you look good!

Lavender looks stunning with denim of every color

Lavender beautifully compliments white, all shades of blue, and black denim. Yes, that’s right – not only does lavender look good on everyone, it looks good with everything. You really can’t go wrong with it!

Lavender gives off a sophisticated vibe

Purple has traditionally been associated with royalty. Even if this isn’t seen as much today, the color still brings a certain air of elegance and sophistication to those who wear it. Better yet, you will always be dressed in style wherever you are wearing it, regardless if it is to your favorite coffee shop, school or work!

Lavender tops pops with white boots

If you know me, then you know I LOVE sweaters with denim, and my latest trend obsession this fall is the white boot. It just so happens that lavender gorgeously complements white boots. Whether your boots are trendy combat boots and classy heels, lavender adds a hint of elegance to tie your look together. (imagine this outfit in lavender!)

Next time you find yourself browsing fashion, be sure to check out the lavender pieces knowing you can’t go wrong with them! Love yourself and others always

Xoxo

Victoria

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on Facebook, Pin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Victoria Lyczak

Notre Dame '24

Victoria Lyczak is a junior at the University of Notre Dame where she studies management consulting and theology. She is a lover of organization, fashion, hair, makeup, and all things that have to do with singing, dancing, and choreographing. She also loves making and eating all kinds of baked goods and desserts.