Kristina Bonnet ’20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Name: Kristina Bonnet

Dorm: Breen-Phillips

Class:2020

Major: Chemical Engineering

Hometown: Summit, New Jersey

So you’re running for BP president.What made you decide that was something you wanted to do?

“The BP community has been very special to me and I want to continue to give the BP residents the Babe experience and make it better. There are some really great changes I think we can make so I just want to give back to the place that has given me a home.”

What do you want to be when you grow up?

“Ugh. Ummm I guess I want to lead an engineering company that is sustainable.”

Hobbies?

“Skiing, Backing, and Thermo lol”

When did you start skiing and what is your favorite thing about it?

“I started skiing competitively in 5th grade. I really like being outside in nature, but I also like the repetitiveness of skiing. Every run is different, but the rhythm is always the same, which I find peaceful about it.”

Tell me about your dog.

“Umm well, his name is Milo. He’s a black lab. He is six years old and he’s addicted to playing fetch. Like he is just literally always playing fetch. He walks around with his leash in his mouth and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t ever sleep.”

Favorite Night at the Dining Hall

“Risotto Night”

Why do you love the dinning hall onion rings so much?

“I mean, I like all onion rings, but those sold me on coming here.”

Favorite Food

“Ice cream. Not onion rings lol”

Favorite TV Show

“Friday Night Lights”

Favorite Animal

“Dog”

Favorite Olympic Athlete

“Lindsey Vonn”

If you had a superpower what would it be?

“I’d want to be invisible. Wow, wait that sounded really depressing. Now I don’t know. I’m going to say flight is that okay. Yeah I’m going to change it to flight.”

If you had to get a tattoo what would it be?

“Three pine trees.”

Do you think your life would make a good reality show?

“No. I do too much homework.”

How hype are you to study abroad this summer?

“Extremely. I’ve never spent much time in Europe, so just being there will be fun. I’m also really excited to go to Paris.”

If you could have anyone on your Snapchat best friends list who would it be?

“I mean I like all my friends so I don’t really want to change it. Oh, wait you mean like a famous person don’t you? Ok Taylor Swift, yeah love her.”

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on Facebook, Pin with us and show our Instagram some love!