Jo will always be your #1 Bro!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Josephine (Jo) Gallagher is one of a kind.  She has a lot of #classicjo moments that will make you laugh hysterically.  She is always down to go out and have fun with you, but she’s just as eager to stay in, eat junk food, and watch movies on Netflix all night.  She is one of the smartest people ever, seriously.  Most of the papers she writes are the results of all-nighters, and yet, most of these papers end up with A’s.  Her French skills will seduce you, and she’s not afraid to talk about ANYTHING with you.  If you accidentally rub her elbow in your sleep and wake her up, she won’t even get mad about it.  She has the absolute cutest dog ever, and she cries over fluffy golden retriever videos.  Jo is one-fourth of Lyonslove 105, and she will truly be a bestie for life.

Name: Josephine Gallagher

Dorm: Lyons Hall

Hometown: Tewksbury, New Jersey

Major: Program of Liberal Studies

What drew you to Notre Dame?

South Bend, Indiana. Jk jk character of the place, community, academics, alumni network

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Going to England for the summers and playing in my grandparents’ pond.

What is your type?

No type

What is your dream date?

Me, myself, and a bottle of vino.

What do you love about PLS?

Free food jk jk

The discussion, the community of people, learning about the history of thought

Write a short love letter to Cheeze-It

So cheesy, so good. Tell me your secrets. How can so much cheese be in one little bite? I’ll always love you. Yum.

Tell me about your dog, Bella.

She is my child and the reason I like dogs better than people. I am going to grow up and have at least ten golden retrievers. I follow more dogs on instagram than people.

What is your favorite book and why?

Gone With the Wine (lol at my typo) *Gone With the Wind because Scarlett O’Hara is a badass

What is one piece of advice you would give to incoming freshmen?

Don’t eat the huddle sushi and get involved in something that interests you

How do you think your siblings would describe you to other people?

Quiet but secretly a freakshow. Lazy. Borderline narcoleptic. Likes books.

Where do you want to travel and why?

Everywhere because I learn so much when I travel. 

Why do you cheer for the Irish?

I look best in blue and gold. jk I just love Notre Dame

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images: Provided by the author