Inspirational Quotes and Cute Animals To Look At Because It’s Finals and Why Not?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

By a show of hands, how many people have finals this week? How many of you have had a near lethal amount of coffee? Lastly, how many people have felt the impending doom of exams and papers and nearly had three hundred breakdowns in the span of a week?

If you raised your hand to any of those (or to all of them, like me), you might be in the need of a nice break. Even if it is for a short while, I’ve compiled a list of inspirational quotes that can help in this time of hardship. Oh, and there’s kittens and puppies too.

You’re welcome.

“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe in the one that says it will.” – Unknown

“You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously” – Sophia Bush

“A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd

“I don’t pay attention to the world ending. It has ended for me many times and began again in the morning.” – Nayyirah Waheed

“Just because things end doesn’t mean they aren’t the most beautiful thing while they’re happening.” – Taylor Swift

“The one who falls and gets up is much stronger than the one that never fell.” – Roy T. Bennett

“Life is tough, darling, but so are you.” – Stephanie Bennett-Henry

Extra Cute Links (For Further Procrastination)

For productivity purposes, THIS website rewards you with a cute picture of a kitten every time you type 100 words

Beautiful Cat Videos: THIS one, THIS one, and THIS is a live stream of kittens that happens 24/7. It is beautifully adorable.

Adorable Puppy Videos: THIS one, THIS one, and THIS is a live stream of puppies that are adorable as well.

Good luck with your finals, HerCampus Collegiates!

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Shelly Hank

Notre Dame '19

Shelly (Noun) (pronounced shell-ee) Definition: Notre Dame Grad #LyonsLove, Cat Lady, Hockey Enthusiast, and Taylor Swift disciple.