This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Spring Break is right around the corner! While you are procrastinating studying for your third test this week, check out what our HCND writers are doing for break!

“I’m going home to Arizona for half the time and then my boyfriend and I are going to Toronto!”

“Spending a lazy week on the beach in St. Croix, USVI with two of my best friends.”

“I’m leading my third trip to Appalachia this spring and I cannot be more excited about it!” 

“I’ll be at Playa Del Carmen with friends from ND for break!”

“A few friends and I are going to South Carolina for a week to hang out on the beach and shop!”

“I am going on a mother-daughter trip with a girl who has been my best friend since I moved to Birmingham, Michigan in 2006. Because I will be moving to New Jersey shortly, I am very excited to get to spend time with her while I can. We are headed to Naples, Florida and will spend a lot of time shopping and tanning at the beach. My mom and I are very into fitness and are early risers so it will be fun trying to get them to join us.”

“I will be returning home to the great (and very flat) plains of Kansas for an exhilarating spring break! Classic college party destination, it’ll be wild. My brothers’ break is the week after, so at least I’m looking forward to tagging along with my family to Florida for the last couple days.” 

“My sister is studying abroad right now, so I’m going to London to visit her! I’m super excited!”

“Going to ft. Lauderdale (aka the dirty ‘dale) and hittin up the beach and chillin’ at my friends house. It’s about to be lit.”

“I’m bringing my roomie to my house for the week!”

“I am abroad right now, and for Spring Break will be heading to Budapest, Prague and Vienna!!”

Ready to change your Spring Break plans and hang with the HCND crew? I know I am!

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images: 1, 2, 3 provided by author, 4, 5, 6

S. Riker

Notre Dame

.